Newsticker: Current information about the summer semester
- The course program of the Language Center, offered in the winter semester 2021/22, has been published via C@MPUS.
- Students of the University of Stuttgart: A list of classes with spaces available, offered during the current semester break, is posted on this website.
- All courses offered by the Language Center take place digitally in the summer semester 2021 and in accordance to the current status in the winter semester 2021/22 as well.
- Unfortunately, guest students/auditors cannot be admitted to courses at the Language Center in the summer semester 2021 and winter semester 2021/22 (including semester break), as free places are only given to enrolled students of the University of Stuttgart.
Newsticker: Information on the coronavirus
- The university management will report on the latest updates concerning coronavirus on this website.
- Until further notice, the secretary’s office as well as the administration office and the Multimedia Library at the Language Center are not not accessible for the public. Regarding urgent questions please only contact us by e-mail.
- Furthermore, for the time being, there will be no open office hours at the Language Center of the University of Stuttgart. If you have any questions, contact the person in charge only by e-mail.
Communication – the human connection – is the key to personal and career success.Paul J. Meyer
At the Language Center Stuttgart, domestic and foreign participants are able to find a diversified and nuanced course program that involves 14 languages. This includes Arabic, Chinese, Russian, and Turkish as well as English, Italian, French, Spanish and German taught as a foreign language. Another emphasis at the Language Center involves courses that professionally convey methodological, communicative, and intercultural as well as personal and social skills. ...
With regards to our target audience of German and international students, teachers/researchers, doctoral candidates, administrative employess, and guest auditors, the Language Center offers customized courses with the focus on a practice-oriented curriculum for acquiring vital intercultural and verbal skills. Thus, the European Union and the HRK's endorsed goal of multilingualism is specifically promoted by the Language Center's self-conception. For the educational training of already distinguished experts into globally-, integratively-, and socially responsible-thinking individuals, multilingualism as well as the acquirement of methodological and personal skills are of the utmost importance. The diversity of languages constitutes a valuable, relevant, and meaningful currency for our toghetherness in the world.
- Current news and events are listed on the following link NEWS AND EVENTS.