Newsticker: Current information about the summer and winter semester
- FÜSQ registration starts from September 4, 2023.
- The course program for the winter semester 2023/24 (regarding lecture period and lecture free period) is now published in C@MPUS. Registration information for students and employees of the University of Stuttgart is listed here.
- Still places available in FÜSQ courses during the lecture free period in the summer semester.
- Current Newes and events are listed under "News and Events".
Communication – the human connection – is the key to personal and career success.Paul J. Meyer
At the Language Center Stuttgart, domestic and foreign participants are able to find a diversified and nuanced course program that involves 14 languages. This includes Arabic, Chinese, Russian as well as English, Italian, French, Spanish and German taught as a foreign language. Another emphasis at the Language Center involves courses that professionally convey methodological, communicative, and intercultural as well as personal and social skills. ...
▶ Further Reading
With regards to our target audience of German and international students, teachers/researchers, doctoral candidates, administrative employess, and guest auditors, the Language Center offers customized courses with the focus on a practice-oriented curriculum for acquiring vital intercultural and verbal skills. Thus, the European Union and the HRK's endorsed goal of multilingualism is specifically promoted by the Language Center's self-conception. For the educational training of already distinguished experts into globally-, integratively-, and socially responsible-thinking individuals, multilingualism as well as the acquirement of methodological and personal skills are of the utmost importance. The diversity of languages constitutes a valuable, relevant, and meaningful currency for our toghetherness in the world.
- Current news and events are listed on the following link NEWS AND EVENTS.