Our topics cover the entire writing process from finding the topic to the finished text:
- Time management
- Individual procedure according to your writing type
- Structuring before, during and after writing
- Composing rough drafts
- Dealing with writer's block
- Structured reading and recording of literature on the topic
- Visualizations in texts (graphs, charts, and other visual aids)
- Proper academic style
- Comprehensive revision of texts
- Spelling, punctuation, grammar
- Gender-appropriate use of language
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Keeping Pace with the Times
Our work is based on the interdisciplinary results of writing research and the exchange with our colleagues from other writing centers in German-speaking countries. In the "Gesellschaft für Schreibdidaktik und Schreibforschung" and together with the writing centers of other universities in Baden-Württemberg ("Netzwerk der Schreibzentren in Baden-Württemberg (NWBW)"), we work on current questions of academic literacy.