Please note the following with regard to courses at the Language Centre:
- Information pertaining to all courses offered by the Language Centre (key qualification courses (SQ modules) and all others) will be published on the University's LSF system.
- Enrollment in key qualification courses (SQ courses), even in those courses offered by the Language Centre, takes place through the LSF system (only for the lecture period). Information about enrollment periods and registration procedures for these key qualification courses (SQ courses) can be obtained from the Centre for Continuing Education (Zentrum für Lehre und Weiterbildung).
- Registration for Language Centre courses takes place through ILIAS:
Next registration period
|Course program during the winter term 2014
|Next Registration for courses during the winter semester 2014
||06.10. - 14.10.2014
|Results of registration (notification by e-mail):
Registration takes place online only. Click here.
- If you do not have your own computer, you may use the computers in the Multimedia Library to register.
- The registration date is irrelevant. All registrations received in this period of time are similarly processed (see Who?).
- Registration by telephone or e-mail is not possible.
- Students and employees of the University of Stuttgart (priority is given to students who have already begun a program of study)
- Space still available – students from other universities
- Space still available – auditors (semester fee-cashier’s office)
Number of participants and selection criteria are based on the content and requirements of the respective course.
Guidance for Course Selection (during the registration period)
|Language Departments:||For important questions about the programs of study|
|Multimedia Library:||For general orientation questions
For an overview of teaching and practice materials
- on the first day of class (does not apply to beginner's courses)
- determines the eligibility of the student for participation in the class
- exception: There are no entrance exams for courses in the German Department.